Suspension Frame: Sling suspension is a special technique of exercise therapy in which a part, or all, of the body is suspended in the air by ropes and slings attached to fixed points above, so that the effects of gravity and friction upon motion have been modified or eliminated. Additional setups are also described which include the use of springs or weights in addition to the frame, ropes, and slings, but which do not include ropes, actual suspension.
Approx. Rs 54,000 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
IMI 2780 Suspension Set
Suspension Frame Set for complete Suspension with Slings & Ropes. Top Mesh facilitates suspension at any desired point in relation to the patient and as required in each individual case. Set comes complete with Suspension Frame, Gear and Couch.
1, SUSPENSION FRAME:
* Construction: Tubular steel frame with 6mm thick Rod-mesh at Top and on Upper Sides. Legs fitted With Rubber/PVC Shoes.
* Sizes: Overall sizes 210cm long x 110cm wide at the base, 50cm wide at the top & 190cm high.
* Finish: Off White/Cream, Powder coated finish.
2, SUSPENSION GEAR:
* Comprising 7 canvas slings (4 Limb, 2 Trunk & 1 Head), 4 Single Hook Ropes, 2 Single Pulley Ropes, & 2 Double Pulley Ropes with Necessary Hooks & Cleats, 8 Graduated Springs of Different Marked Tension. 2 Ankles Straps and 4 'S' Hooks.
* An extra wide foam padded couch for use under Suspension frame.
* Size: 200 cm long x 90 cm wide x 50 cm high,
* Storage: Couch has a shelf to store suspension accessories.
* Finish: Natural wood polish finish.